You can set up both a Minimum Order Amount and Maximum Order Amount for your customer by doing the following:
- Log in to your CoreCommerce Admin Panel.
- Hover over Settings ⚙ at the top right of the screen
- Click on Payment Settings
- Look for Global Payment Settings at the right of the screen
- Enter the amount you wish to have for the Min. Order Amount
- Enter the amount you wish to have for the Max. Order Amt
- Click on Save
NOTE: The max order amount applies to credit cards only.
If you are using Customer Groups, you can also set a minimum order amount for each group. Here's how:
- In your admin, hover over the Customers tab and click Customer Groups
- Edit the group you want to set the minimum for
- At the bottom of the page, enter an amount in the Min Order Amt field
- When done, click Save