* please note, these fixes/additions only reflect global changes for all CoreCommerce stores, this change log does not include minor bug fixes or issues that affect individual stores, or HPP.
### [1.9.0] - 2019-05-31 ### Added
- Added Logic to allow the Gift Certificate Payment Method to be used more than once for a single order.
- Added Logic to show an error message on the calculate shipping page if a particular product does not ship to a zone (based on shipping restrictions).
- Added an internal setting which will allow a 'please select' option to appear in the Country dropdown menu on the checkout page as the first option. Setting will be enabled per client request.
- Integrated EVS (Electronic Verification Systems) into the plug-in apps (details on this app can be found HERE).
- Added Logic to the category widget - When a customer clicks on a MAIN category inside the Category Widget on the left, the main parent category link will remain clickable when that section is OPEN.
- Added logic which will indicate you can sort the form questions Inside of the Custom Form Builder. This will display when a user hovers over a blank area to the right of an Existing form Question.
- Updated The Paypal Express logo to to be stored on the CoreCommerce servers, instead of the deprecated Paypal page.
- Updated the Google feed to include variant pricing when items are tied to any of the following categories: Apparel, Shoes, Electronics, Furniture, and Makeup.
- Added additional logic which will show an error message on the calculate shipping page if a particular product does not ship to a zone (based on shipping restrictions )
- Included logic in the admin category page to display a ' No categories found ' error if a category is not found when using the search.