CoreCommerce has now officially integrated with thw QBMS 2019 gateway, and it is live and ready to use on your store. You will have to create an APP inside your quickbooks account, and the steps to do that are below.
Setting up an APP in Quickbooks
- Login to your existing Intuit Account
note: you can keep the same login credentials for your normal QB account
- My Apps → Create a New App → Quickbooks Online and Payments
- Name your App → Payments (US Only) → save the app
- On the left under Production click Keys and oAuth
- On this screen, you will need to complete any steps it requires for you to verify your app
(i.e. verify your email, agree to Terms and Conditions).
- Once you have done this, and go back to Keys and oAuth
- You should now see a clientID and clientSecret value.
- On that screen, you will need to provide a Redirect URL (callback URL)
Setup Quickbooks Payments in your CoreCommerce Admin
- Go to Settings→ Payment Settings→ Continue → Quickbook Payments 2019
- Input your ClientID and ClientSecret
- Make the mode as LIVE
- Click Generate my Tokens button and wait for the success confirmation.
- When done, click Save.
note: Be sure to run a test test to ensure you can place a live credit card transaction and that the trandaction shows up inside your Intuit account.
If you having any further questions or assistance please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via phone: 615-550-5523