The CoreCommerce platform allows you to create standardized emails which will be sent to customers immediately once an order is placed, i.e. an order confirmation email.
- Go to Marketing→ Order Auto-Responders → Add New Auto-Responder
- Input the name and subject
- You can then create the email body content.
- A list of available tokens is viewable on the right-hand side.
note: If you insert a token, i.e. ##FIRST_NAME##, this will automatically insert the first name of the customer in the email where you have placed the token. Copy the token and paste it into the body of the email where you desire the first name to show up.
- You can also include file attachments, and set the number of days after the order the email is sent out.
- Choose to have the autoresponder sent per product or with every order, regardless of which products are purchased.
- When done, click Save.