CoreCommerce comes standard with a built-in CMS system to allow you to add informational pages to your stores.
Create a New Content Page
- Go to Site Content> Content Pages > Add Web Page ( + icon).
- Click Search Engine Tags and complete the information.
- When done, click Publish.
note: This makes the page LIVE on your site. You can also click Save Draft if you are not ready for the page to be live yet.
Edit a page
- Log in to the admin panel of your store.
- Site Content> View or Manage Pages > Gear> Edit
- Select the page you would like to edit and make the necessary changes.
- In the Advanced tab there are multiple options to control the page behavior
- Hide the page
- Hide from the footer widget
- Hide from the information widget
- Add a nofollow attribute to the URL
- Exclude from the sitemap
- Sort (Controls the order of the content page)
- When done, click Save.
Additional pages you can create or manage include
- Splash Page
- Featured Products
- New Arrivals
- Top Sellers