Save Customer Shopping Carts
Created by: Daniel Cox
Modified on: Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:36 AM
You have the option to empty a customer's shopping cart when he or she closes the browser, or you can save the cart for a certain number of days (even if the customer closes the browser).
To access this setting go to:
- Log in to your store's admin panel.
- Click , then click on Store Settings.
- Under the General tab look for the setting called "Cookies."
- If you would like your customer's shopping carts emptied when the browser is closed choose the "Session (temporary)" option. If you want the cart items to stay when they close the browser choose "Permanent" and enter the number of days you'd like the cart saved before it is emptied.
- Note: 30 days is the recommended maximum, as some browsers can't read a number higher than 30
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.