Sometimes when an order is submitted, the gateway can take a while to respond which may give your customers the impression that the checkout isn't working. To avoid this issue you can enable a CSS popup layer to display when they click the "Submit Order" button. This CSS layer will prevent them from clicking anything else on the page and will let them know that the order is being submitted.
To enable this feature, follow these steps:
- Log in to your CoreCommerce admin area.
- Click link in the upper right corner.
- Click on the Checkout Settings
- Scroll down to find this setting: "Show a CSS Overlay When an Order is Submitted."
- Make sure this feature is set to "ON," then save the page.
- Now when your customers click the order submit button, they will see a CSS overlay indicating to them that the order is being processed.