The first step in configuring UPS for your online store is to open a UPS Web tools account. To open an account, go to https://www.ups.com/myups/info/openacct or call 1-800-PICK-UPS.
Once you have opened an account, the next step is to configure the CoreCommerce admin panel:
- Log in to the admin panel of your online store.
- Click on link in the upper right corner and click Shipping Settings.
- Click "Configure Real-Time Carriers."
- Do you use real-time shipping rates, order tracking, or label printing? > YES
- Select UPS from menu > SAVE and CONTINUE
- Make sure that "Real Time Rate Quotes" is selected.
- Register or Re-Register your UPS account.
- Once you are done registering your account you will click SAVE and CONTINUE
- Once the Shipping Groups are set up you will configure which UPS methods you would like each zone to use.
- Make any other changes needed and then click Save.