To restrict a product from shipping to certain states:
- Log in to the admin panel of your online store.
- Click on Inventory (left-hand menu) and click on Manage Products.
- Click on the name of the product you would like to edit.
- Click on Shipping Info.
- Near the bottom of the page, you will see a section for "Restrict Shipping By State."
- In this section, you will see a text input where you can type a state name.
- Start typing the name of the state you would like to restrict in this field and the system will show you a list of the available states. Simply click on a state name in the list that pops up and it will add the state to the list of excluded states for this product. To remove a state, click the blue bubble the state is listed in and it will go away.