To configure Multiple Shipping Options:
Go to Settings Shipping SettingsSetup Shipping Zones
- Click edit 'Multiple Shipping Options' Configure
- On the left-menu you can enable any number of Real Time Shipping Carriers we are integrated with.
- You need to click on the shipping carrier you would like to integrate with and fill out the credentials you would receive from the Real-time shipping carrier.
- If you would like to use flat rate shipping. (This will allow you to enter your own custom shipping rates).
- Using Multi Shipping Options will allow you to also use both real time shipping and flat rate shipping at the same time.
- Under Calculation Type click on Add new method (You will see a drop down appear.)
- You can repeat this by clicking the add new method button to add as many shipping options as needed.
- When done, click Save and Stay Here, Save and Exit, or Save and Continue to proceed through the wizard.