This article will provide you with the details needed to implement CoreCommerce emails using clients such as:
- Desktop: Gmail, Thunderbird, Outlook, or any POP/SMTP email clients.
- Mobile: Apple Mail, Gmail, Outlook, or any POP/SMTP email clients.
- Email Credentials are located in Settings→ Email
- Examples: Email, Username, Password, Pop/SMTP, Usage
note: if your email does become full email email@example.com as well will need to delete these out for you.
- Incoming port to 995 and set the SSL to SSL/TLS
- Incoming path (ex: aws1.corecommerce.com)
- Outgoing port to 587 or 465 and set the SSL to STARTTLS or SSL/TLS
- Outgoing path (ex: aws1.corecommerce.com)