This article will provide you with the details needed to implement CoreCommerce emails using clients such as:
- Mobile: Apple Mail, Gmail, Outlook, or any POP/SMTP email clients.
- POP/SMTP does not include filtering and as such we do recommend a service such as Gsuite (Google Apps) - Click here!
- Email Credentials are located in Settings→ Email
- Examples: Email, Username, Password, Pop/SMTP, Usage
note: if your email account does become full email firstname.lastname@example.org we will need to delete them for you.
- Incoming port to 995 and set the SSL to SSL/TLS
- Incoming path (ex: aws1.corecommerce.com)
- Outgoing port to 587 or 465 and set the SSL to STARTTLS or SSL/TLS
- Outgoing path (ex: aws1.corecommerce.com)