Choosing what displays on the Homepage
Modified on: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 9:49 AM
There are various items you can choose to enabled on your homepage. These include sliders or methods to display products, pages, or other content for your customers to view when browsing your store.
- Go to Design→ Homepage Design Options → Information
- You can choose to display Categories, Top Sellers, Featured Products, or I will specify which products manually
- Categories - This will display various categories you have created in Inventory→ Manage Categories
- Top Sellers - This will dynamically populate products on your homepage based on which products have sold the most
- Featured Products - This will display products you have marked as featured in Inventory→ View or Manage Products → Featured
- Nivo Slider - This will allow you to display an animated slider on your homepage.
- Body - This will allow you to display text, image, links and appears above the Nivo Slider
- Bottom Body - This will allow you to display text, image, links and appears below the Nivo Slider
- Homepage Modal - This will display a click-to-close overlay.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?