You can enable your Google Sitemap by doing the following:
- Go Settings→ Store Settings → Google Sitemap XML
- This will need to be enabled, then click the Build Sitemap XML button
- Wait for the sitemap to build
note: it can take several minutes for sites with lots of products and categories
- Once the sitemap is built, you can access it at yourwebsite.com/sitemap.xml
You will then need to login to your Google Search Console account and submit the sitemap there. Detailed instructions on adding this to your Google Search Console account can be found here.
We will automatically rebuild your sitemap each day so you don't have to manually rebuild it any time you add or remove products, categories, or content pages.
It is also recommended that you rebuild your website's local sitemap alongside this.
- Go Settings→ Inventory Settings → Process Product Actions → Rebuild Sitemaps
- Once the local sitemap is built, you can access it at yourwebsite.com /cart.php?m=sitemap