If a customer has registered and you find their abandoned cart, you can send them an email asking them to complete their order. If they have not registered, there is no email tied to the cart, so you won't be able to email them unless you obtain their email through another means.
Sending an abandoned cart email
- In the left-hand menu go to Orders→ Live/Abandoned Carts
- Find the cart you want to email and click on the View icon in the Cart Items column
- Click the Email button in the pop-up
- The email address will be pre-inputted for you, but you can manually change it if needed.
- After you click the Send button, the customer will receive the abandoned cart email with a link to their cart.
- If you would like to edit this email, you will need to edit the Live/Abandoned Carts Email under Design→ Edit Emails → Live/Abandoned Carts Email