If you have an existing site and only wish to use CoreCommerce for the View Cart and Checkout pages, you can use our Manual Add to Cart Buttons feature to place "Add to Cart" buttons on your external site. If you use a CoreCommerce store button, you will get the added benefit of being able to track inventory, see sales reports, have customer accounts, and much more!
To get the "Add to Cart" button code to add to your site:
- Go to Site Content→ Manual Add to Cart Buttons → Start Here → Gear icon→ Get Code.
- On the next screen there are 3 choices for how to use the code:
- Link to Product Detail - This gives you the URL directly to the product detail screen for this item.
- Add to Cart Link - This is a link that you can add to any HTML page to add this item to the cart. This does NOT work with product options and personalizations.
- Add to Cart Button - This is an actual hidden form you can embed inside your custom HTML page to add an item to cart. This will display options and personalizations as form fields in the form.
- Example Product Detail URL:
- Example Add to Cart Link:
- Example Add to Cart Hidden Form Code:
<form action="http://www.mystore.com/cart.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="m" value="add">
<input type="hidden" name="quantity" value="1">
<input type="hidden" name="productID" value="72">
<input class="submitBtn" type="submit" value="Add to Cart" />