* please note, these fixes/additions only reflect global changes for all CoreCommerce stores, this change log does not include minor bug fixes or issues that affect individual stores, or HPP.
### [1.9.1] - 2019-07-25 ###
- Resolved an issue where certain stores were seeing duplicate versions of URL's
- Added a new setting In Inventory Settings, below the "Edit Filter Attributes" link for "Import Filter Attributes". When you click this button you will go to an import screen that will allow you to upload a file which will allow you to import the following: Filter Name, Filter Option, Filter Sort, Filter Category.
- Added new fields Inside the Endicia Setup Screen, admin/settings.php?m=integration_settings&type=endicia.
[Name , Company , Return Address 1 , Return Address 2 , Return Address 3 , Return Address 4 , City , State, Postal Code , Country , Phone]
-Added a new token which works inside the Customer Order Receipt Email [ ##CUSTOMER_FIRST_NAME## ]. The token will simply print out the BILLING FIRST NAME.
- Resolved an issue where the YOTPO star rating was not working for some stores.
- added a setting to allow the .html extension to be removed on Product pages.
- Added a custom URL field which works with the corecommerce Affiliate program.