In this article we will cover how to create a new QB Online app. This will allow you to sync your Quickbooks Online account with your CoreCommerce Shopping cart.
Enabling Quickbooks Online in your CoreCommerce Admin
- 1. Go to Settings → Plug-in Apps → Quickbooks Online
- The following credentials are required from your Quickbooks Online account for this plugin.
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Company ID
Obtaining Quickbooks Online Required Credentials
- You will need to create a free Quickbooks Developer account by going HERE. Once you are logged in, click on My Apps in the upper right corner.
- On the following page select Quickbooks Online and Payments.
- You will then be asked to give the App a name
note: This can be called any name you would like.
- In our example we called the app CoreCommerce-Test and selected both items in the Select a scope dropdown.
- Once complete click Create App
- Once the app creates, you will be directed to the Develop your app landing page.
- On the left menu in the production section, click Keys & OAuth
- You will need to click on each of the items listed on the following page to fill out the information pertaining to your business.
- Once complete, click Apps & OAuth again from the left menu, you should see both your Client ID and your Client Secret keys.
- Inside of the redirect url field, you will need to grab your secure URL which can be found by going to your admin panel and add the following
(note: you will need to include https, https://yourwebsite.com/admin/settings.php? m=quickbooks_online_auth&olauthentication=Y )
For Webhook URL,
For QB Payments,
Callback URL :- secureURL/controllers/quickbookCallback.php
- In order to obtain your token, click My Apps from the top right of the screen, Your API token will be displayed below the name of your app.
If you have any questions regarding the setup process, please feel free to reach out to our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in Account → My Tickets in your CoreCommerce Admin. We can also be contacted at 615-550-5523 between the hours of 7am - 6pm CST Monday - Friday.