There are 2 ways you can start an email account through CoreCommerce by using a 3rd party email provider such as Google Wordspace (G suite). You can use any email application that provides MX records.
What is Google Workspace (G Suite)?
G Suite is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It's simple to set up, use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.
Here are some highlights:
Business email for your domain Look professional and communicate as email@example.com. Gmail’s simple features help you build your brand while getting more done.
Access from any location or device
Check emails, share files, edit documents, hold video meetings and more, whether you're at work, at home or on the move. You can pick up where you left off from a computer, tablet or phone.
Enterprise-level management tools
Robust admin settings give you total command over users, devices, security and more.
Sign up by clicking here and get a free 14-day trial.
G Suite Basic Plan
G Suite Business Plan
Each promotion code provides 20% off the first year on either G Suite Basic plan or G Suite Business plan*.
• Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
• Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain.
• Create a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams.
• Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
• Use one license to cover fully installed, Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
• Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Sign up for Microsoft 365 Business Standard Plans
Sign up for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise