This will be an overview on how to upload your CSR key provided by CoreCommerce to your Godaddy/Secure Server account.
1. In the upper right click on your username, then go to 'My Products'
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see SSL Certificates (If you do not see this, you will need to purchase an SSL)
3. click on your store name (as shown by the red line in the screenshot below)
4. On the following page, scroll down until you get to 'Manage Certificate', then click 'Re-Key your certificate'
You will need to paste in your CSR key CoreCommerce provided ' please include the '----BEGIN Certificate----' and the '------End Certificate-----' portions of the code, or it WILL NOT work.
After pasting your CSR key, click the 'Add Change' button, and then at the bottom of the page click 'Submit All Changes'.
5. You should then be taken to a page where it says pending reissuance. It will take up to 10 minutes for the certificate to be issued, You can get to this page again by following steps 1-3 above if you need to leave this page for any reason.
click on the domain name (as seen by the red line above)
6. On the right of the page, you should now see 'Download Certificate' in the dropdown menu choose 'Apache' as the server type. This will download a .zip file to your computer. Once you have this file please submit it to Corecommere via email@example.com
Congratulations! Your SSL will be installed shortly.