- Customers→ View or Manage Customers → Export Customers
- Optional (but recommended): Manually add one customer so that you can export a .CSV file and see what fields and variables are needed for importing.
- The .CSV file will automatically download to your computer. You can then open the file and use the data in it as a reference to set up your import file.
- Customers→ View or Manage Customers → Import Customers
- Upload your file (recommended) or upload it via FTP (need to access FTP? Click Here!) and reference the file name noted in 'Step 2' of the import process.
- On the next screen make sure all fields/columns are mapped correctly → Start Customer Import
- You will see a pop-up with a loading bar showing the progress of the import. Depending on the size of your file, this could take several minutes.
- Once the import is complete, you will be able to see your customers under Customers→ View or Manage Customers.
- Each customer MUST have an email address and it must be unique.
- The email is a unique identifier for customers.
- If a customer does not have an email tied to them, their account will not be created.
- If multiple customers are using the same email, only one of those accounts (the last one in the import) will be created.