CoreCommerce provides you with a free SSL when your store is created. this will look something like this in your admin panel, My Account, and Checkout Pages of your website (https://yourwebsite.corecommerce.com) and will include the security padlock in your browser.
If you are looking to have your domain name appear instead of the default corecommerce URL on your website, we can help with that too!
We have teamed up with SecureServer.net to provide you one of the best SSL offers available - generally 15% percent off of the regular, already competitive price. You can purchase an SSL by going here.
CoreCommerce installs the SSL Certificates for you to use on your website:
What is an SSL for?
An SSL certificate keeps you and your customers safe by protecting the information that's flowing to and from your website. It encrypts names, addresses, passwords, accounts, credit card numbers, and more so hackers and other online criminals can't read them. An SSL certificate serves as an electronic passport. It establishes the website's authenticity and credibility and enables the browser and Web server to build a secure, encrypted connection. Credibility is established by checking the digital certificate, which includes:
- 256-bit Bank Level Encryption
- The Certificate holder's name (individual or company)
- The Certificate's serial number and expiration date
- A copy of the certificate holder's public cryptographic key
- The digital signature of the Certificate-issuing authority
- Extended SSL Certificates give the site visitor an additional visual cue, displaying the Certificate holder's name against a distinctive green background in the visitor's
- Fully validated
- Valid up to 3 years (depending on certificate type)
- 99% browser recognition
- Stringent authentication
- 24/7 customer support from GoDaddy
- Highest browser capability in the market
Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or need any assistance. Support@corecommerce.com.