This article assumes you have basic knowledge of setting up products and variants. If you are unsure please review these helpful articles:
You will also require the following:
Setting up the Product in your Shopping Cart
- Go to Inventory→ View or Manage Products
- Add a new product and create your personalization variants as a dropdown type.
- You will want to set the price for each of your subscriptions on each variant you create.
- Your customers will be able to select from a personalization, add to their cart, and checkout.
- If you allow your customers to store their credit card on file this will appear automatically within the Customer Vault.
- If you do not have this enabled you can still manually add them to the Customer Vault in your Gateway.
Setting up a Subscription in CoreGateway
- Login to your CoreGateway account.
- In the left-hand menu go to Reports Transaction Details View Create Subscription
- Here you can input the Subscription name you captured from the Shopping Cart order, a Description, the Billing Interval, Start Date for the bill to occur,, and the Frequency the Subscription will run.